Your dog will enjoy 50 acres of land set in Kirkby-in-Furness for scenic walks, a healthy nutritious diet, and receive regular grooming and care. During their stay with us they will feel completely at home.
We welcome all dogs, so whether you're a new dog owner, or you've got a nervous dog that needs looking after, give us a call today to book your dog in for a wonderful stay.
Here are some of the reasons they return to us:
• Daily walks in idyllic countryside
• Heated accommodation
• Time taken with each dog to relax even the most nervous or timid
• Friendly helpful service
• Every dog is happy and well looked after
• 2 walks a day
• Food and bedding on site. Welcome to bring your own if your dog prefers it
• With limited places available, it is essential that you book in advance.
To insure that your dog gets a place in the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays, booking your dog boarding in advance is strongly recommended.
Based in the idyllic surroundings of Kirkby-in-Furness, give your dog the perfect stay at Bank End Boarding Kennels. Call:
A relaxing stay with plenty to do... and smell
Walks in private land with country lanes and fields to give your dog plenty of exercise